How much is available?
We provide grants from £500 – £25,000
- The project must involve creative collaboration. Strong projects will involve creative working with someone from another sector or community i.e. between researchers, people with lived experience of an issue and entertainment professionals. Work with communities should follow best practise and can involve working with intermediary organisations.
- Projects must be in R&D or early-stage development. It is not a production fund.
- The OKRE Fund is open to both individuals and organisations
We are currently interested in projects that explore one or more of the following areas:
- Mental health, infectious disease and/or climate health
- International development and the communities they seek to support
Projects do not need to focus solely on a single issue or community. We’re interested in how they can be embedded and explored in unexpected and nuanced ways.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying to the OKRE Fund, here’s what comes next:
- Read through the OKRE Fund FAQs below
- If you’re eligible, complete the application form below (a PDF is also available here, but please submit via the form)
- Attach a project treatment at the end of the form in the format of your choosing.
- If you have an accessibility requirement and need assistance please email [email protected]